If you need more information, please contact us below.
Thank you for making 2021 a successful year! The pandemic had certainly created a huge void in our 2020 summer season.
However our Shuttle Service to Banff and Canmore has filled that void in 2021 and continues to do so. Our signature tours did fairly well considering the restrictions. Slowly we are returning to our pre-pandemic service. We are looking forward to a strong 2022 season for both our Shuttles and Tours!
Should you require more information about our Shuttle Service, tours, upcoming winter excursions or charter bookings, send us an email. One of our Guest Experience Specialists will get back to you. We will respond to your request within 24 hours.
RTB Tours & Shuttles is your ultimate, sightseeing, shuttle and charter experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 2 departures from downtown Calgary, Banff and Canmore Monday to Thursday and 3 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
We pick up at several downtown hotels as well as the Brentwood LRT Station and the Calgary International Airport. For more information click here.
We have various pick up and drop off locations at downtown hotels, the Brentwood LRT Station and at the Calgary International Airport.
We also drop off and pick up at most hotels in Banff and at the Coast Canmore in Canmore. For more information including times, visit our Shuttles page.
We drop off and pick up at most hotels in Banff. If your hotel is not on our list, let the driver know. They may be able to help or point you in the right direction.
We believe in pricing our shuttles based on pickup and drop off location, while offering a comfortable ride and not compromising on safety. All of our drivers are professionals with many years of experience in driving in the mountains.
Depending on passenger counts, we use:
- A 14 passenger high top van, with max capacity of 8
- A 24 passenger mini coach with max capacity of 16
- A 56 passenger motor coach with max capacity of 40
Look for one of our vehicles on the road
We currently offer shared WIFI and USB charging in a couple of our vehicles. Every effort is being made to bring them on line on all our vehicles!
Tickets purchased directly through the “Company” on rtbtours.ca
- Date or Time changes
- Made up to 48 hours prior to traveling at no charge (based on availability)
- Made with less than 48 hours notice prior to traveling will be charged a $10.00 fee per ticket plus GST (based on availability)
- Must be made by calling our office at 1-855-595-1855 during business hours. Credit card information may be required if fees are applied
- With no less than 48 hours’ prior to travelling, a 50% fee of the total purchase will be applied to the consumer. Fees will be applied to the refund and balance will be returned to the card that was used for the initial purchase
- With less than 48 hours prior to traveling, no refunds
- Must be made by either calling our office at 1-855-595-1855 or by email to email@example.com. Emails must be received within the times restrictions mentioned above to be processed.
Purchases made through 3rd Party Vendors (i.e., BusBud, Wanderu, etc.)
- Date or Time changes
- Date or time changes can be made up to 48 hours’ notice prior to traveling (based on availability). A $15.00 change fee per ticket plus GST will be applied to the consumer
- With less than 48 hours notice, a $20.00 change fee per ticket plus GST will be applied
- Must be made by calling our office at 1-855-595-1855 during business hours. Credit card information will be required to process the change(s)
- All Cancellations are non-refundable
. For more information click here.
We operate on a scheduled service. We ask all our passengers to be at their pick up location no less than 10 minutes prior to departure. Our drivers will make every endeavor to call or text if a passenger is not there, however they can only wait a couple of extra minutes at the most.
Tours & Charters
Yes we do! Banff and Lake Louise are beautiful places to visit summer or winter and we wouldn’t want you to miss out. For more information on our tour schedule, click here.
If you'd like more information on chartering a bus to Banff or Lake Louise, please call us at 1-855-595-1855 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes we do! Drumheller is location in the heart of the Badlands, where many dinosaur bones were discovered. The famous Royal Tyrrell Museum is one of our stops as is the Atlas Coal. For more information on this tour schedule, click here.
If you'd like information on chartering a bus to Drumheller, please call us at 1-855-595-1855 or send us an email email@example.com.
Currently our Evening Tour of Calgary are on hiatus however we are working to bring you an updated tour in the very near future. For more information or if you want to book, click here.
Currently all of our tours are on hold due to COVID-19.
Here are 3 ways you can buy your ticket(s) ...
1. Right on our website. Our booking system partner offers the highest level of encryption ensuring your credit card information is safe.
2. Participating hotel concierges.
3. Give us a call at 1-855-595-1855 and we will be happy to help you with tour or charter inquiries
All our tours depart from the base of the Calgary Tower located at 101 9 Ave SW. We meet just beside the blue Downtown Core City Centre Information kiosk. Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior to departure.
Each tour we offer comes with a clean van or mini coach, professional, energetic and friendly driver who is also your guide, complete with full commentary.
If on our Banff tours, admission to Banff National Park is included. If travelling to Drumheller, admission to the Royal Tyrrell Museum, the Atlas Coal Mine and the East Coulee School museum and lunch are included.
As in all of our tours, complimentary bottled water (2 bottles per person) is offered to all of our guests to remain remain hydrated.
Your tour booking is valid for the tour date you selected.
Our tours are very popular, and we wouldn’t want you to miss out. We recommend that you book your tour as soon as you can to avoid seeing "Sold Out". When purchasing online or through a concierge in advance, you will guarantee your spot as long as the tour is not sold out!
Absolutely! For groups of 10 or more, call us at 1-855-595-1855 for more information
All bookings are final. Unfortunately there are no refunds however you may exchange your booking for a different tour date and/or time*.
Contact us at 1-855-595-1855 for assistance.
*Based on availability
We are always interested in what our guests have to say, and we read every comment. We are always looking for ways to improve our services. You can email our president directly at firstname.lastname@example.org We know he would love to hear from you! Send us your photos of while you were on our tour and we'll add them to our gallery. You can also submit a review on TripAdvisor or Viator.
Our Banff National Park tour as well as our Drumheller tours are 11 hours in length.
Our Evening tours are 2 hours long.
We have 2 different size of vehicles that we operate. The most popular are our 14 passenger high top vans. We also have a 25-passenger mini coach. They are more efficient to operate and consume less fuel than larger buses! Because of their smaller size, your tour will be more personal, and may allow you to see places where larger coach buses are prohibited from driving. To see our vehicles, click here
We will make your tour a memorable one with us rain or shine. Umbrellas may be available should the weather not cooperate. Unfortunately, we have no control over Mother Nature.
For the Calgary Tower pick up location, look for the Blue City Centre Information sign just out in front of the Calgary Tower. Our driver will be in that vicinity. It is always important to leave us your cell number. That way we can call you with any updates.
Weather in Alberta, especially in and around the mountains is very unpredictable. Always be prepared. Good walking shoes are recommended as well as a hat. Mother Nature can hit us with different weather patterns all year long!